“How to Build Your IT Leadership Pipeline”
An Inside Perspective from a Leadership Expert
According to the Global Leadership Forecast 2018, conducted by Development Dimensions International, Inc., “Only 14% of organizations feel they have a strong leadership pipeline, and just 43% reported that critical roles could be filled rapidly by internal candidates.”
Download the 19-Page eBook for Answers to the Following:
- What's the importance of building and developing a leadership pipeline?
- How is leadership rooted in emotional intelligence?
- Which core competencies drive better performing leaders?
- How do organizations successfully implement a learning program?
- How do you ensure ongoing success for your future leaders?
Natural-born leaders can be difficult to find, but shifting the focus to developing leaders, instead of recruiting them, can ensure your organization has talented leaders for years to come.
About the Author
Robert Stillman is a seasoned instructor with over 25 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Project Management, and IT Management. He transitioned to adult education in 2011 and now primarily focuses on Leadership and Professional Development. Over the course of his career, Robert has provided learning solutions for many notable clients, including: Microsoft, Google, Best Buy, Solar City, Pepsi Cola General Bottlers, United Airlines, Cook Composites, Marketstar, and the Department of Homeland Security.